Tuesday, 17 July 2012

prof. dr Muhaya on HOT!!

Bismlilahirrahmanirrahim.
Alhamdulillah, once again, today I manage to wake up early and not to sleep back after Subuh.
And I got the chance to watch HOT (Hello On Two) which have Prof. Dr. Muhaya one of my favorable motivators, talking about BEING GENEROUS.
She said that people should be generous to the God's creation if we want the God to be generous to us. Isn't it 'give and take'? ^^
We treat people kindly, and Allah will treat us kindly.
The important message that she delivers is the need for us to being kind with all people. She also said that when we talk with people, look at their eyes. It is a source of love we could get.

Alhamdulillah, Allah had planned the best so that I could know her and given me a heart which I can accept her opinion and view calmly. ALHAMDULILLAH ^^



This is her website http://www.drmuhaya.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment